PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vfr Navigation And Flight Procedures In Florida. (eeuu).
Old 27th Feb 2010, 14:06
Boeing7478

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi.

Thanks for your fast answer.

I have been flying in Dominican Republic (among other countries) and YES, the things there work in the way you are saying.

But in the route proposed in my example KFXE->KBCT the area is "full" of airspaces... (main diference between D.R.. and U.S.)

Correct me if I'm mistaken after T.O. you are leaving the area covered by tower (with North heading you will be out from the Executive_TWR area in more or less 5nm) BUTTTT.... then you will transition inside the 30 NM circle/area of KMIA (Miami INTL) then I suppose that must be mandatory contact "Miami departure" (119.7) and squawk in mode "C" That's correct?.

I'm also supossing that before leaving 30 NM KMIA, you mst request something like this to the ATC:
"Miami Departure, reaching 30 DME CTC Miami requesting aproval for frecuency change to Boca Raton Tower, XXXXER"
¿That's a correct phraseology in US?.

leaving that area, seems easy just report position for the other tower and proceed with the instructions.....