PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Agusta AW139
Thread: Agusta AW139
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2010, 12:35
blakmax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi 9Aplus

With regard to the implied quality by reference to other products, I am sorry but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. I have no visibility of PZL's product quality but I urge PZL and any other manufacturer to read the link. It will either confirm the suitability of their processes or highlight deficiencies.

Furia, my reasons for making this freely available are obvious in the posting on the Charity Challenge posting. Please everyone make a donation. I am not in the position to chase consulting work at the present moment. I am not rich, but I am retired an not in the position where I do not need to survive on consulting fees. I'd like to be rich but my conscience dictates that I know I must address airworthiness issues where my knowledge is of value and to hell with the money.

The absolute stupidity of this stuation is that even if I charged my full consulting rate, it would have cost AW a fraction of the cost of the design and certification of the new product, and would have eliminated any doubt about the integrity of their products. I have made a number of direct and indirect approaches to provide advice at a nominal low fee, but I have not had any responses.

Is it really the situation where you can lead a horse to water but you just can't get him to stand on the surf board? Must it realy be this hard?

Regards

blakmax