PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C.A.M.O.
Thread: C.A.M.O.
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2010, 09:29
A and C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get Rich Quick...........who?

Bose-XQute...........
A&C you and I never going to agree on this, however don't think that I am stupid enough not to know the rules or have a lack of business knowledge to allow you to insult me into having the wool pulled over my eyes.

As ususal you seem to think that the light aircraft engineering busness is getting rich at your expence (and that of all aircraft owners), I don't see the owners of these businesses riding around in big cars and playing the tables at Le Touquet. The guys on the hangar floor are only making £15-18/hour with the businesses charging £45-50/hour for labour. By the time you take out rent, heating, CAA fees, manual subscriptions and all the other nif-naff & trivia you are not left with a lot of proffit, I only wish that I made 10% of what Bose-X thinks I make out of this game.

I don't need to pull to wool over your eyes you do that yourself with your "rip off UK" attitude that is no doubt fuelled by the wisdom aquired from reading the Daily Mail. The fact is most CAMO's are not making much money at all, for that you need to look at the likes of the CAA to who cost is no object as they have the CAMO's over a barrel.

IO540
WE have an IT guy on the case but it is only of limited help as the info has to be drawn from a number of sorces all with different sysyems.