PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - unemployed 250 hour cpl holder,how to explain to frnds and family??
Old 26th Feb 2010, 07:34
soaring.high

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@TMB Pilot,
Yes mate not only me but other 3k to 5k fellow aviatiors are facing the same problem.So dont think you are alone.Care less about what people have to say and what you will have to say to them(About current situation).Rather invest your thoughts in some constructive and productive work.
Yes I was also at KTMB !! It was really fun flying in and out of TMB,wasnt it?.Might have flown to KPHK,KPGD,KGNV,KTNT,KOPL,KEYW,KMTH,KORL,KOBE on regular basis right?.And how could I forget the great Homestead!! Ever flown 5153Q?
@ Silent_Scream
You said it correctly.There are over 10000000 engineers,500000 Docs and the figure of total number of graduates in India goes much much higher.where as still 9k + pilots.We thought out of the box and we had it in us that is why we are aviatiors.

@All
Employed or unemployed, we are aviatiors and we will be aviators.Degree or no degree we knew how to fly a plane, we cleared all our flight tests, fulfilled all the requirements and then we were awarded with the licence.Having a degree is an additional advantage of course but if you are a pilot and dont have a degree that should not take anything away from your ability to fly nor your piloting skills should be doubted because you dont have a degree,atleast as far as aviation and flying an airplane is concerned.(I doubt the Wright brothers had any degree but still they built the Kitty Hawk and successfully flew it too!!!!).On the other hand if you are sitting idle at home and not flying or working anywhere persue higher education (Graduation,Post Graduation or even further) because you will gain knowledge and knowledge is everything!!
Ek sher yaad aa gaya !!!
"Parwaaz (Free Birds/Flyers) Hain Hum,
Udna Hai Kaam Hamara,
Hamare Samne Asmaa Aur Bhi Hain !!!"
Cheers!!