PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Air Flug/Imperial Jet
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2010, 00:29
Global Warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

If you read the whole thread, messers Challidriver, Farfarlina, Myself and Lear60fellow all allude as to what the problem is with part of this company. The fact that i choose to use the word allegedly, is no different from putting "without prejudice", or "i heard a story" or "rumour has it that"...... on the top of the post. (if i so choose)

Its pretty obvious what the issues are from reading just the posts from the above mentioned people.

OK just to clarify, My buddy was owed in excess of $18,000 (pay and expenses combined) and the promise was when he came back to work for them again he would get paid in full.....after he had forked out another $xx,xxx in expenses no doubt. He had to get very nasty to get his money but he got it.....eventually (7 months later) This sentence is just an example of the claims made by the other posters. Im sure everyone has their stories but the fact is, it was so eloquently explained in principal without the need for specifics in the previous posts.

Now, yes i am overly sensitive about companies that take advantage of the people that they choose to use to help them fulfil their mission statement. The people that have done the research on this company have spoken very loudly on this thread so comments such as;

........."That response has as much validity as:
Good company, join them. I have that from a good source"..........

Is just plain dumb within the context of the whole thread

If you want to know what the issues are, read the thread. Dont wind people up by replying to one particular post when its patently obvious what the problem is.

Lets roll up the sleeves is a metaphor and the intention is that if you or anyone else wishes to defend imperial jet, be very wary of the fact that allegedly your honour :-) there are people here that have not been paid, are still fighting to get paid, may have been paid eventually etc etc etc that might just wish to bite your head off!!!!!!

Regards

GW