PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reasons to be cheerful..........
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2002, 22:33
solotk

Kill Query?

Fobotsco,

It has been drawn to my attention tonight, by the Future Mrs. Solotk in frankly, hysterical fashion, that your claim of 25th of June against one low level-intruding spider, may be disallowed pending review of the Gun camera film.

It would appear, that either your intended victim, or his Wingman, who must have been following with good trail and separation, has appeared in my residence.

Now, contrary to my im-Aggge, I do care about spiders, and was seeking to lift it gently on to a newspaper, and deposit it out the window, no harm done to my karma etc. However, TFM Solotk invited me, in a slightly banshee wail, which I'm sure is familiar to a lot of you ,(The wail, not my missus, but she did date a Tornado Jock, but I have forgiven her) to engage said spider with maximum fangs-out prejudice......to wit......"Stop f*****g poncing about, and stamp on the bast*rd"

I said what with? Being in my stockinged feet at that point., she said , "Put your f******g Army boots on"

I now gather, she has an irrational hatred and fear of Spiders, much in common with the rest of her species.

So, I claim the kill.

Claim : 08/07/02 19.38 Hrs - 1x Spider destroyed. N.B TFM Solotk performed a victory roll, or at least I think that's what she was doing.......

Tony

If anyone doubts my claim, it had more than 4 legs, and according to TFM Solotk , was a "Big hairy fast-moving bast*rd" , and there can't be two of those..........