PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ICAO CPL holder & JAA ATPL subjects
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2010, 14:34
Pro1966

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

Thankyou ever so much for the response, certainly lifts the chin up, as things seem very slow!

no sig: yes, it sounds about right ref. UK FAA flight dispatch licence. The licence seems to be a requirement though for the middle East. At least I can keep the SEARCH underlined as ramp/operations. Airline navigation is really more my game. Have been out of the country for 6 years so a bit behind the drag curve, with the who's who of British aviation and contacts. SITA is a new name to me, great heads up.

merlinxx, Lauderdale: Jeppesen, also fantastic, good thinking.

JBA, have replied to your PM.

Once again, thankyou, keeps my search hot. I see these positions are out there, not too sure myself if the recruiters/agents are of much use?? Trying to find the contact in the company is the real gold and that elusive human resources email. Some, just shutting the door! saying, use their web-porthole, which seems to be a merry-go-round, needs must though! Starting to realise after 3 weeks, they dont get back ASAP....!!

Email today from Alex at Bristol, we will be doing a Flight Dispatcher course in conjunction with SITA. The plan is to use a cut-down and modified version of the ATPL CBT as a distance learning element followed by two weeks of more role specific training with Lucy Pesaro at SITA. I can’t tell you when it will be ready, though, certainly not before late summerVery good for the UK industry. You know it will be a FIRST class course

Pro1966