PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dragonair (KA) recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2010, 12:46
holdmetight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everyone,

Congratulations to those who received calls to attend the Aptitude Test. Friends who did the AT tell me it isn't easy, but it won't be totally impossible to do. Just focus, do your best and let everything else take care of themselves. Have a good night's rest the night before, and keep cool on the day of. Enjoy and good luck!

As to the maths vs. English thing... I have no doubt that numerical reasoning and English are of paramount importance to professional flying. What I meant is that it is easier to reach the required standard in the listening tests than it is in the math test. As a result, I think people who ended up passing the Initial Test probably did it on the merit of their maths test, as opposed to the listening test. I mean, how many people finished the IT saying the English test was hard? Or the maths test was easy? Hope you get my drift.

Anyhow, best of luck again to people facing upcoming challenges in their quest for the cadetship. For those who have reached the end of the road, work hard and try again next year; learning from failure will make you a better pilot.