PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BALPA and BA in court...
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2010, 09:05
dwshimoda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you and your ilk truly want to change the world, try getting off your fat, lazy, offish arses and get involved for a change. Sitting at home, ranting away on an anonymous internet bulletin board doesn't count.
I can't remember the statistics on how many posts it takes before a forum descends to personal attacks, but congratulations on achieving it.

EDIT: I've just read your little rant. We're talking here about holiday pay.
yes, we are, so I say again: explain to me why you should be paid flying pay for being on holiday?

Your blinkered thinking and inability to understand this is similar only to BASSA's stupidity with their current action with BA.

If you and your ilk truly want to change the world, try getting off your fat, lazy, offish arses and get involved for a change. Sitting at home, ranting away on an anonymous internet bulletin board doesn't count
So explain to me how this action will help me, or more specifically, how it will stop pay to fly heroes, 7/5 contracts, pay by the hour, etc?

Perhaps you should get of your
fat, lazy, offish arse
and do something that actually makes a difference instead of spouting ill-informed and billious crap on an
anonymous internet bulletin board