PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2010, 06:44
SassyPilotsWife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post value of compliments

Hello EK crews,

Being the daughter of a UAL retiree (50 years 11/2010) and the wife of an F O, I have grown up in the aviation family and have flown with numerous carriers throughout my 46 years and I recently experienced using Emirates out of DXB. I cannot tell you enough how impressed I was with the CC on the 380. You gals ( guys) are a class act and offer superior service. Never once did I hear any CC member complain about anything and they kept smiles on their faces. I got very spoiled and now don't want to fly Delta ever again ! I would give up my non stop flight with Delta to ATL to fly Emirates again and probably will. Keep up the great work. I don't know if any of you consider compliments to be of any value to you in regards to benefits, but I know in my career field ( fire/ems) it means alot. I am headed back to the US again end of March and I hope to be back on the 380 with another great crew. Even the Captain ( guy from Netherlands) was super nice and stuck around after we landed to let me take pics of the flight deck for hubby who hasn't seen it yet as well hanging out talking to other passengers. Thanks !

Last edited by SassyPilotsWife; 25th Feb 2010 at 06:48. Reason: captains country