PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A warning to those who make libelous and defamatory posts.
Old 25th Feb 2010, 06:30
Howabout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Agree Bloggs,

And, I do not think that this is the end of the world as we know it. Personal vilification should not be on the agenda, and Dick was quite right to pursue a previous apology; but loopy ideas (E over D in the terminal environment with RPT) are fair game.

In reference to the above, I suggest you have a read of the Avalon Post Implementation Report by CASA itself, then read the Aeronautical Studies done by consultants, but (apparently) endorsed by CASA, on Alice and Launy. Tell me if you see some inconsistencies. They're on the CASA website. It's worth a little effort and I was gob-smacked by the inclusion of Justice Gibbs' reference as to what constitutes negligence in the Alice aeronautical study.

To put that in context, look up the 2008 CASA aeronautical study when Avalon airspace was still CTAF/Class G. Then look for the reference about Class C vs Class D.

I'll leave it there. Have a read.

As an RPT operator living in the lap of luxury (in one of the best places on the planet), you have plenty of time!