PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Falklands / The Malvinas - (again?)
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2010, 20:48
maddog37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys!
I am sorry if someone felt unconfortable with my lastest post, it was not the intention.
I have been at the islands for only one week, and it was quite enough for me... there are not so many things to do there except going to the pub! What I wanted to express was that our countries are "fighting" for a piece of earth with no value except the people who lives there and the oil(or not).
If you read my first post in this topic, you will see that, in my oppinion, islanders will always prefer the UK rather than Argentina. No discussion about that... I am realistic. There is a paint in one street that says something like this: "Argentians are always welcome but do not claim about the islands" (I know that itīs not litteral). That gives you an idea of the islanders intentions.
The oil drilling maybe it is not profitable so do not be worried about the opposition of sudamerican countries... and if it were, I repeat, you have Chile.
PS: Everyone in Argentina knows that we do not have anything to do against UK! That should be a suicide. Unless we were talking about rugby....