PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 24th Feb 2010, 16:18
Back at NH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well my partner arrived home from Hannover last night on schedule and her bag arrived at 1100 this morning and they are now re-united. I shall be writing to Flybe for a refund of the baggage charges for each sector and, I hope, a sincere apology.

I jsut want to re-iterate that I have no problem with a bag not travelling as these things can happen. However, it was known that the bag had not travelled before the aircraft arrived in HAJ and yet the bag remained at BHX for a further 2 and a half days. My partner was calling Hannover airport and simply being told that it had not arrived yet. I then made a few calls and lo...the bag was now in Frankfurt to be transhipped to Hannover so we phoned Frankfurt but they could not guarantee delivery before my partners return flight. So the bag had a two day stay in FRA and then was returned to BHX and delivered to us by courier this morning.

So my gripe is the time taken to forward it and the lack of correct information being passed on. The overall Flybe service is good, however they may want to take a look at their contractors to make sure they are performing against the required standards.

Cheers