PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 23rd Feb 2010, 10:07
flying_hamster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Butts: When was your assessment? From my experience, you're going to have to try real hard to get in touch with the personnel at HR handling the ab-initio. I was called in June '09 for the interviews, but was in Malaysia at the time of my application, so couldn't get back in the 2-day notice they gave to me. I had to re-apply for the current scheme, and to date, I haven't been able to reach anybody working on the ab-initio. I find it ridiculous when I ring HR up, and they tell me that Mrs. Edla too is the ONLY person handling this, so nobody else can assist me in any way. Again, it may sound like a rant, but its frustrating, because she's the same lady who told me that I should re-apply for whenever the next intake is, and chances are, i'd make the interview. Butts, i suppose you'll have to wait and see how things go from here on. Keep trying to call HR, its the only thing I can think of.

On a different note, has anybody got a call for interviews since the one on the 16th? I am wondering, because they may have the "tail-enders" as they did in the June '09 round?