PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V Australia HR Shame..
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2010, 09:11
positive_RoC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
V Australia HR Shame..

It seems V Aus HR are on the bongs!! I was recently offered an interview with V Aus which would have required me to disappear from work in under 24 hours as they had a cancellation. They did advise that I should let them know asap which I indicated I would. Then less than 2 hours later they say that the spot has been filled.

"We have had an interview slot open up on x day at x time, if you can attend. Can you please respond to this email ASAP as we have limited spots available.

Regards

Flight Crew Recruitment
V Australia"

Is there anything in this email to suggest that it is an auction styled offer???

Can anyone tell me how a working pilot is meant to have annual leave commencing in under 24 hours approved in under 120 minutes????

A mate of mine was also given a confirmed interview and had it changed three times, such that the third offer preceded his flight arrival time... flights forfeitted!! and now he looks like a knob because he has been jerking his manager around with seemingly sporadic annual leave requests.

Are Voz looking for unemployed bums living in Brisbane hanging off their email because it seems that they believe you shouldn't let your current employment get in the way of this honour bestowed upon you!!!