PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silhouette challenge
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2010, 16:48
SincoTC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks LM,

I found the picture that RR has just posted, having remembered seeing it (or rather the caption "did it fly"). However, Having just found "your" photo, I thought that it looked too modern to be the same machine as the float support look different and I suspected that Bradenav was closer to the mark, but he has said Open House anyway if your decision went his way and I'll have to say the same for the reason below, soddit! So to avoid any confusion Open House Please!

Having stopped to compare the drawing with the photo, I think that what I saw as differences were a trick of the angle, thus seeing both sides as much thicker struts!

At the moment, my internet access is limited to "work breaks and after hours" , so I can't really service any responses to my challenges as I'd like to, so I'll have to await that pleasure for another month, or until I get good access at home, but then I'll probably get no sleep!!!

Just found a rather nice 3-view here;

Breguet's Aircraft Challenge #314 - Page 2

Last edited by SincoTC; 22nd Feb 2010 at 16:59. Reason: Struts not so different as first thought!