PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Don't just book it - Thomas **** it!
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2010, 13:24
JulieAndrews

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Flyinthesky
Didn't expect anything else although do think TC are one of the better Charter Airlines - I guess I'm really unlucky as every single one of my TC flights has failed to depart ontime through knock-on effect of 'tech' problems.

Fully appreciate what happens when aircraft goes 'tech' as usually involved in rectifying situation personally for own company - no names as this is not a case of 'we're better than you are' - different ballgame.

Never said I had a problem with baggage allowance. Cabin staff were great.

5Z4 - love flying - that's why I do it for a living - would not expect an unsafe aircraft to be within a million miles of a fare-paying customer. Another great comment from someone who probably believes flying is a luxury and you should be grateful for what you get.

Sit down, strap in and shut-up is probably your motto?

Mod
Continually surprised that aviation industry still harbours people like Fernanet - not surprised industry finds it difficult to improve in certain areas of customer service.

Admit my comments had an 'broad brush' element to them but as I've said before, never been on a TC flight that has departed on time