PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet pilots, your management are taking the piss now
Old 22nd Feb 2010, 11:10
EGCC4284

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
easyJet pilots, your management are taking the piss now

I am really sorry to say this. I don’t work for you, but I have friends who do. I have friends who have gone through the CTC thing and they are telling me what they are being offered to work for you.

Signing up for a 3 year contract earning £23,000 a year before tax and that’s if they do 900 hours. Plus a clause in the contract that if they leave before 3 years, they get penalised, so like a bond even after they have already paid CTC £70,000 plus. Is this true.

New cadets are taking home £1700 a month if they are lucky and got a £1000 plus a month loan to pay, explain that one

Then I get an e-mail today from Flight International saying that CTC are looking for Airbus pilots for easyJet.

I can’t believe that your CC are doing jack all about this. Sorry, but I think its time you lot started acting instead of head in the sand.

If this is true and your CC think it is fine, then you need others on your CC.

Everyone in the industry are looking at you and shaking their heads. Many are now saying that going into easyJet is worst than going to Ryanair and that no one thought that one day they would say that.

Norman Stanley Fletcher, please tell me I am wrong.

anyone from easyJet CC like to put me straight on this one.

We all are waiting to hear from the horses mouth