PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 22nd Feb 2010, 09:03
flying_hamster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@YoungKenyan and Wannabe_pilot_10:

Any further confirmation regarding sending the documents to HR? Has anybody received any email regarding interviews?

On another note, anybody know who is in charge of recruitment for this year's process besides Mrs. Too? I ask this, because I've been wanting to get in touch with somebody from HR regarding the Ab-Initio, since I was called for an interview in June of 2009, but couldnt make it to Nairobi within the 2 day notification. Mrs. Too had then told me that I should apply for the next intake, which happens to be the current one, and to date, I cant get through to her phone, and am not receiving any response from her via email either. I was even told by somebody else in HR that I have a "genuine case" and should possibly print off previous email correspondence to Mrs. Too, and that would ensure that she'd get back to me.

Following on from AtpCliff, I hear that KQ looks just at KCSE/O'level grades for the Ab-Initio. I find that odd, since some of the other airlines with a bigger reputation require a minimum of a bachelors degree to even apply for cadetship, and I'm referring to airlines such as SIA, CX and Etihad.

Sorry if people find my post a little bit of a rant, but it is a little frustrating having put a lot of things on hold just to be called for an interview, and HR dont even bother much.

On that note, all the very best to those who are currently undergoing the interview process

And for those who are in my position, happy waiting, what more can I say