PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Swiss terms and conditions
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2002, 08:53
MachineMan

Deus Ex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Such a big answer for a such small question? Seems like I hit a soft sport there... However, this topic isn't about you and me, but was started by someone who had a serious question, therefore I'll refrain from discussing your personality issues any further.
Maybe I should still write something for clarification and your peace of mind: I was just hinting (admittedly not in an all too friendly manner) at the fact that the previous poster asked for a little inside information, while the facts you posted are, while they are correct, not from the inside but readily available for anyone interested (I give you credit for the nice english translation, though ) and at the circumstance that I couldn't see a question about your personal career plans in the previous ppruners' posts.
BTW, I don't work for said company anymore (and was even lucky enough to find a new airline to work for) and I completely agree with your assessment of the future of this airline.
With this argument hopefully settled, I sincerely wish you all the best for your BU.

PS: Why the hell are you getting up this early during the Semesterferien?