PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2010, 17:25
737lpa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My understanding is that during line operations we are responsible for paying the accomodation while in Tokyo (except for STBY´s). This, so I´ve read, is about 6 nights per month.

I´ve read that some of you prefer to rent an apartment, but for those of you who stay in hotels while off duty in Tokyo and therefore have to pay for it....:

1.- Which hotel do you stay in? (please be specific so I can look it up)

2.- When you guys mention the mitsui garden hotel which one are you referring to? (there are several in Tokyo)

3.- Is commuting to the crewroom provided for free? (shuttle bus)

4.- Is internet provided in the room? Free or for a fee?

5.- Is that the same hotel in which you do STBY´s?

6.- What type of room is it? (single, double, etc..)

7.- How much do they charge you per night when you are responsible fo paying?

8.- Is that the same hotel that you stay during the 6-8 months of initial training?

9.- Is the hotel conviniently located for someone who doesn´t have a car? (downtown, or in the suburbs..)

10.- Considering that the hotel becomes your home while in Tokyo and during blank days, would it be fair to say that everyone who stay in hotels stay at that same hotel, and therefore have company, or everyone stays in different hotels?

11.- Lastly, for those who choose to "live" in that hotel, would you say that is a good place to "live"? Comfortable? Good service?

Any of those questions answered will be corresponded with cold beer if succesful at the interview.... RESTRICCIONS APPLY