PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gaining An R.A.F Pilots Brevet In WW II
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2010, 11:12
cliffnemo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Herewith translation with the help of Yahoo translator.(my first reply).
I don't know yet, whether it helps, but will study the reply below..

I think the emails I have sent to Luftwaffe pilots may be going into their spam box. Has any one any ideas on how i could prevent this ? If no suggestions are forthcoming . I will send a letter to each one by 'snail' mail. A time consuming job, but 'Press on reward less'

Can't help singing that old song 'He's got high hopes, high apple pie in the sky hopes, and then think of 'that little old ram, thought he'd punch a hole in a dam.

TRANSLATION BY YAHOO TRANSLATOR.
Yahoo! My Yahoo! Mail Search the Web Yahoo! Babel Fish *Welcome, cliffordleach* Sign Out Babel Fish Home - Help In English
-------------------------------------------------------------
Very honoured Clifford Leach I received and with interest read their message regarding pilots of the WW II. Which concerns me, then I am gladly ready for information. Other addresses I cannot give you unfortunately, since all pilots are older than I and information are not ready to give. I maintain good contacts to the Doncaster air Gunners Ass.und am of the 10th - 12.July in Bridlington to a meeting. For this you can experience details over Jacqui Whitehead. With friendly grüsssen Horrido Theo Nau ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ( Enter up to 150 words ) Translate again Sehr geehrter Clifford Leach Ihre Nachricht hinsichtlich Piloten des WW II habe ich erhalten und mit Interesse gelesen. Was mich selbst betrifft,so bin ich gerne zu Auskünften bereit. Andere Anschriften kann ich Ihnen leider nicht geben,da alle Piloten älter sind als ich und nicht bereit sind Auskünfte zu geben. Ich pflege gute Kontakte zu der Doncaster Air Gunners Ass.und bin vom 10. - 12.July in Bridlington zu einem Treffen. Näheres hierzu können Sie über Jacqui Whitehead erfahren. Mit freundlichen grüsssen Horrido Theo Nau