PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passenger Safety Brief
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2010, 16:51
lowcostdolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PN I have flown for EZY for a number of years. The only company employed reps I have ever known them have airside are the Pilots and CC. This is the reality in loco I'm afraid. It's us that do the PR

I'm assuming it was the Gatwick based Captain that gave you the explanation of why the flight was delayed once you had boarded. In fact I would lay money on that.

I doubt that servisair, even if they had been around, would have informed you of this even if they knew. Instead you would have got that old chestnut used by every airline "it's the late arrival of the inbound aircraft". I really hate that one

It sounds to me if servisair did what they are meant to and nothing more. Unfortunately EZY only pay them to do this. They posted the delay on the boards and I assume these were updated re the ETD if necessary. They would not issue vouchers because you were not entitled to them......sorry!

You will get a response from one of our "Customer Services Champions" no doubt saying what I just have and reassuring you your comments will be passed to servisair.....

If you ever want to fly with us again I hope you have a better experience