PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVENTRY
Thread: COVENTRY
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2010, 16:34
WindSwept

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go to leicester.

You'll never get tarmac between kilo and bravo theres no need.

You don't need the ruwnay inspecting, why can't the planes do it?

I'd rather have a fireman than a tea maker.

What do you need 3 people in the tower for? Why don't you just use the person who's taking the landing fee's to pass the wind?

What happens when the CAA take the council or the person running the lease to court because of the number of airspace infringements at Birmingham? Its proven that with ATC and radar at cov it keeps the CAA happy and has reduced infringements substantially.

I would love to be the one pulling you out when your stuck on the alpha grass in your ford fiesta - but then as i've pointed out you don't even need that!

You have a mental health issue when it comes to high vis jackets. Why bother chocking aircraft? Its all for saftey all ultimatly recommended by the CAA - just pick and choose the bits that suit you ey?

Ever thought high vis jackets play other roles, ATC can spot you from the tower, you can be seen at night, people don't think your just some randomer walking round the airport. Any self respecting person would wear one for their saftey and other's saftey.

You know for someone who is into aviation you really don't like much about proper airports. The fact that Coventry has all the things it has is what makes it so great. Because small airports you can train at that are similar to larger airports do pilots a world of good, learning with full ATC, radar services, proper fire services and intergrating with larger aircraft. Clearly you would much prefer to land in a field and i suggest your probably better doing that.