PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet Refund Update
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2010, 11:01
joniveson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm also having problems with them - they sent me a message saying they had issued a refund for my flight and the cost of my alternative flight to the original payment method but therein lies the problem. Between booking the flight and easyjet cancelling it, I changed bank and closed the account that I had used to pay for the flight. Easyjet insists that the refund went through successfully to a card number that's no longer in use!

My old bank has confirmed that they couldn't have refunded anything to this account but easyjet don't seem to believe me! I received an email saying that they would wait for the payment to be rejected and assumed that they would contact me - two weeks later they hadn't so I used the live chat function. Got no help whatsoever - just told to send another email and was assured it would be dealt with as a priority. Almost a week later and I am no further on...

I am not asking for anything I am not entitled to or that they haven't agreed to pay me, just for it to be paid into a bank account that exists!