PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silhouette challenge
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2010, 09:40
SincoTC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning sablatnic,

I don't think there's any need to apologise, you just missed my "if so" which is an easy mistake to make in the rush to get something posted before anyone else, especially as LM's post just before yours, seemed to indicate that he was anxious to un-stall the thread and get things moving.

I'm afraid that my internet access is limited to "work breaks and after hours" at the moment so I can't really service any challenges as I'd like to, so I'll have to await that pleasure for another month, when I'll get access at home, and then I'll probably get no sleep!!!

As HD as officially declared me the winner, I can say that it is now Open House, so I'd go ahead and re-post your challenge, it looks a good one!

Thanks LM, I agree! I see that your light is now off, HD's was on when I posted my answer as is sablatnic's now, but they do seem a source of confusion, so I've taken to logging out now instead of letting them "time-out"

Last edited by SincoTC; 20th Feb 2010 at 09:46. Reason: LM posted while I was writing