PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 19th Feb 2010, 07:15
TeamJQboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys, just curious to know if anyone happened to notice QCCA's recruitment portal showing 'Recruiting Now' anytime over the last few days??

Because I've had an application online/submitted with them for a while which I refreshed in November, and upon checking the 'My Applications' tab just now, I see the 'Applied' date as 12 Nov 2009 and then there is a 'Closed' date of 19 Feb 2010 - which is today! The status reads 'Applications Closed (1)'.

Is anyone aware of a recruitment window being open over the last few days for QCCA? Because I could've sworn I checked the site about a week ago and it said only 'Accepting Interest'.

In any case, the fact that I had my application fully completed and online from my last refresh in November would mean that if they have taken in applications then mine would be on file with them?

Oh, and just a question to those that have applied now or in the past... Is a photograph of yourself absolutely essential? On the 'Personal Details' page just about every detail has the red asterisk next to it as a required field, but where it asks you to upload a CV/resume and to upload a photo there is no asterisk. I have already uploaded the CV as I assume that would be a very good idea, but is the photo really required or would be preferred by them?

Last edited by TeamJQboy; 19th Feb 2010 at 07:35.