PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 19th Feb 2010, 03:26
hongkongfooey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Due a world-wide pilot shortage and underhanded industrial action; supply and demand actually. KA took anyone. Mostly HKA pilots.

If I were a local pilot at KA. And noted the conditions HKA pilots accepted in coming to HKG. I would be jaded as well. They worked for less than local conditions, undercut everyone, slid over to KA and got a pay rise, housing and legacy expatriate conditions. All on the industrial efforts of others
You are truly a tosser.
HKA lied and Bull**itted to get people to come to HK, hardly a comparison to CX/KA who tell you what conditions you will be on, up front, no surprises. KA took experienced guys with HK licences and that were living here in HK, what a surprise
As far as working for less and undercutting everyone, you just shot yourself in the foot ( which looks like it is in your mouth ) as the cadets are working for lower conditions are'nt they ? Is'nt that what this thread is all about So using your warped logic, the cadets are undercutting everyone. ( your analysis, not mine )