PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2010, 12:54
SeanBelfast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ramzan

Can you please help me in understanding. I applied for my ATC last week. I passed the application process and I am called to the first interview. Iv booked it for 31st march. I was also asked to do this online test. This was a killer test. I did really bad in the calculation test. Did you do the same? What does the next stage invovle? Im pannicing

the calculation test was like
123x3-?= the answer. I had to work out the question marks. It was just too crazy, There were no options given,. I had to work it out within 18 seconds. I deffinately failed it, but they wont tell you until I come to the 1st assessment day. Has anyone been through this?

has anyone got throught after they have done their online tet after the application process?

The online test doesn't count to your score on the stage 1 test, as far as i can remember it is just to give some feedback on how quickly people can answer the questions, I did terrible on the online test, but managed to pass stage 1 and get right through to passing stage 3 last week.

Don't worry about it, just practice the material they send you, know the text document inside out, watch your time and you'll be fine, if you think you might be runnin short of time on the multiple choice questions, just guess the last 5 or so, better guessing than leaving them blank!