PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Northern Territory Aeromed Contract
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2010, 08:39
Counter-rotation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PLovett take a bow.
Well said mate, but while I agree with the sentiment of your post, I also think it is true that (ah, be diplomatic now CR...) - if the current contractor promised certain "things" with a price attached, and then could not provide said "things", then they are not entirely blameless...

I honestly believe that the provision of a good service to the people of the NT hinges on the NT Government coming to terms with what such a service actually costs. Others have already said that, but I'm saying it again.

the NT Health minister Kon Vatskalis has been heard in many interviews claiming that pearl aviation will not be Keeping the contract....
That's interesting, and a surprising statement to make, considering it went out for retender EARLY because supposedly the changes required to the existing contract arrangement were so great, that proper process required a whole new tender process... Something aint right about that.

And I have to agree with DD, the statement by Anonomousbluesky is very different to everything I've heard so far. But I guess we'll see...

CR.