PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merseyside UAV grounded by Campaign Against Aviation
Old 17th Feb 2010, 20:07
robin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As for privacy 'glad rag' - if you want to wear a gimp mask and a superman costume and be private then draw the bloomin' curtains! I would rather be safe and sound by losing a bit of privacy than feeling extra private with 3 crack-heads getting "medieval on my arse" whilst they rob my house.
I work with sensitive databases, and the number of errors are huge.

I'm sure that when Plod breaks your door down at 3 in the morning, cos they've used out of date or cr*p information, or they stop you on the motorway because they've misidentified your car (again) and think you are a Manchester-based drug baron, you will smile sweetly and say 'No problem officer, anything to oblige....'

After all, if you've nothing to hide, you've nothing to fear. Just like that nice Brazilian at Stockwell.....

And as for the UAV operators, I spoke to one recently and he was standard Plod who flew model aircraft in his spare time. Just as the military are thinking of using gamers rather than trained pilots....