PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVENTRY
Thread: COVENTRY
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2010, 19:39
JennyB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Jenny,

You seem to take so much joy out of Coventrys failings I can only assume you either live with the NImbys in Stoneleigh or are a disgruntled ex employee. I rather suspect the latter.

If not why the smugness at its failings? would you rather see houses or an airstrip from your ivory tower.

I just cant fathom why it failing is so enjoyable for you, particularly with so many peoples jobs at risk, especially as the previous incumbents who ran it so poorly have gone and now the site is looking for a new begining."
Chugaboom,

Never been an employee of the airport, disgruntled or otherwise.

Take no joy in the failings of the airport at all, If you check my postings on this thread merely posted with realism, rather than the unfounded optimism or rather delusion of some others.

Of course I take no joy that anybody's jobs are at risk, but at the same time have to say that anybody who hadn't noticed that the airport has been dying on it's arse for the last couple of years and that the current situation wasn't coming was willfully sticking their head in the sand.

Anybody who still has a business that depends on Coventry should, if they haven't already, be looking into alternatives. Passively waiting for some sugar daddy to take it over and run it at a loss so that you can run your business(whatever it is) as a strategy has no sympathy from me I'm afraid.

Last edited by JennyB; 17th Feb 2010 at 19:52.