PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LAN Chile Interview!
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2010, 19:00
PPRuNe Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shickfuss? Demented racist or just normally helpful but maybe very disappointed after his attempt to become an expat moving in on another part of the world.

The Middle East, Qatar, last October to be precise:

I did the interview last week ,50 questions ,my test was number 11 ,TODA?ASDA?actions at V1 with an engine failure,virga ,where is hail most encounter?temperature at the troposphere? what does the blood transports? if you loose the rwy while circling what do you do?CAT I MINS mda and rvr,altocumulus castellatus are indication of? with ISA what is the temp at 10000? what happens if you move cg from fwd to aft?what happens to a clogged pitot tube while you descend ? TAS and mach what happens in a descend ? after a short rest the interview ,about qatar? why qatar ? demandig captain ? have someone misinterpret you ? means of effective communications on the cockpit .then the sim was in A330 6 survivors ,TO rwy 27L heathrow ,2 ILS no AP/AT/FD ,after all they tell us to wait 2 weeks ,but I just received the mail that I have failed so good luck to everybody ongoing