PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Essendon Lunatics Again
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2010, 07:46
Wally Mk2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tanks "IK" for the link to the 'noise makers'

I note that they have the results of a university study on the ill effects of noise from A/C on children. Interesting perhaps the complaining parents of said children effected by noise should be charged with putting their children in harms way by living near an airport by CHOICE!
I doubt they would make their children cross a busy highway putting them in harms way hoping they don't get hit by passing vehicles so as far as I am concerned it's the same thing. Your responsible for yr own actions!
If the fools believe in the self propaganda about the ill effects on children then I say to you & this is free advice ............GOODBYE & close the gate behind you!!!!

Closing EN will do one thing, (apart from the world collapsing it won't happen anyway) bring chaos to their area by way of many more cars etc (& petrol fumes, another thing that like to hang onto) as the developers would have a field day building a zillion new homes there, yep there's plenty of capacity for thousands more in the EN area, who needs infrastructure there's freeways that are almost M/T, plenty of parking at the local Keilor strip shops so bring it on I say

Wmk2