PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passenger Safety Brief
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2010, 14:02
Pontius Navigator
I don't own this space under my name. I should have leased it while I still could

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by lowcostdolly
PN Are you partially sighted? I ask not to be funny but so far quite a lot of the "standard" EZY safety brief seems to have passed you by.

Sitting at row 13 I can appreciate it would be difficult to see the crew member demonstrating at row one......thats why we put one in the middle of the cabin as well. Quite near to where you sat in fact!
LCD, your post is quite uncalled for and will not endear you to management when I follow up with a letter.

I probably have more hours than you and have certainly written more passenger briefs than you.

Certainly there was a second CS posted near me but unless I wished to crane backward I could certainly not see her as she stood by row 15.

Your remarks are equally misplaced as had the brief passed me by I would not have even made this post. I read the card assiguously and am pleased to say that it was quite comprehensive and accurate: some are not.

As well as a walk-down brief I would also ask you to consider a separate brief for those sitting by the emergency exits, especially as there is no easy access by trained CS to the overwing exits.

I will reserve any further response pending your reply.