PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gaining An R.A.F Pilots Brevet In WW II
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2010, 13:03
regle

I care9

I did'nt meet those 4 young scousers in Hamburg although there were plenty of very interesting people all around the place , especially a certain Reeperbahn when I was there on the Berlin Air lift in 1949. I never met them but went to the same school as Paul and John, the Liverpool Institute, many years before them.
I don't know what it is but things seem to happen to me that tie up with some international and national occurrence or personage and seems to have followed me all my life. I don't actively seek it out but I seem to be in the right spot (or the wrong spot) at the right time. I am happy that these threads are being of interest to you all and have increased my circle of friends enormously since I started . It seems incredible that I have only been "Computerwise" since just over a year ago and have my beloved family , especially my daughter, Feeka, to thank for wearing me down as I steadily refused to learn until I was over eightysix. I can thoroughly recommend it as a therapic approach to old age. Reg