PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2010, 07:29
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning All,

Firstly thank you so much for all your kind words, it really means allot to me to have the support of my peers and seniors. Many people leave Maun happy and wishing that they never have to go back. Well I left heartbroken, I don’t know if I’ll ever make it back to Maun but what i do know is that I have just met and spent time with some of the greatest people I have yet come across.

My journey home is yet incomplete, I am currently in Johannesburg spending time with one of my best friend’s family who have been greatest hosts and extremely welcoming. I was painted a picture of South Africa by a few pilots in Maun; let me say that picture was far from the truth in the short time I have spent here so far. However I am only spending a day here before I move on so they may be right.

I miss my friends and family back in the UK; however I would go back to Maun in a heartbeat. I have travelled the world a few times. But I have never come across so many people that I would class as the greatest people to make a difference in my life.

I will be leaving for Dubai today, but before that my friend’s family will be showing me around Johannesburg which I am really looking forward to.
I don’t regret or feel bad about going to Maun, like I said Maun has been a great experience. I have left there with more than I went with.

We must carry on searching for what we are looking for. My journey is yet far from the end, I still have much work to do. As I have always said keep your hopes high along with your strength and courage.

For now take care my last post will be tomorrow hopefully.

Kash