PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2010, 04:54
moccajava

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes @ STC. Not too sure when I applied. I think it was in some recruit papers in January?

Things have sure changed for the application process. The last I tried was 4 years ago and it was sent either by email or snail mail. Kudos to SQ for introducing the online application. I think it will surely help the guys who need to filter the many applications.

To those who worry about educational stuff, not to worry too much. The first time I was called up, I only had a polytechnic diploma. 4 years on I have attained my Bachelor's.

Still just worried if they ask me on too many technical stuff... (different engine types, theory...) Though I could answer them best on KrisFlyer stuff hehe... FF lar

Erh... btw will it be a downside if you have some spare "gear"... its been awhile since I got into shape due to the deskbound and sedentary lifestyle of office work hehehe...

One more thing... any known banned activities SQ pilots supposed to stay away from? like the rumour of RSAF pilots not allowed to ride motorcycles... or engage in high risk sports (skydiving, scuba diving, promiscuous parties... just kidding)

Last edited by moccajava; 16th Feb 2010 at 05:13.