PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 16th Feb 2010, 04:32
Liam Gallagher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mullah Lite

Your wish is my command, see your post 189

Addressed to CXchildlabour, you said...

"Self imposed prejudice and bias wlll always allow those few to cultivate a blind and hardened heart. A hardened heart dulls a person's ability to believe or understand another's point of view. So maybe the only thing that we can do is convince by example, whether or not we get their support."

I took your comment to mean that anyone who took a contrary view to CXchildlabour (and by implication you) suffered from self imposed predudice and bias. Sounds like the racecard to me.....

You can continue to "lob nasty eggs" at me (and I didn't even make the comments that offended you so) or you can bring the debate back on track and explain how the LEPs are being unfairly treated anymore than the A/B, freighter/non freighter, over 55/under 55, based/non-based, COS99/CoS08 inequities that we all have to put up with day-in day-out.

Did we all not at some stage walk into a room and read and sign a contract? If we believe that contract to be unfair/discriminatory/racist (delete as appropriate) surely the answer was to not sign......

Last edited by Liam Gallagher; 16th Feb 2010 at 05:06.