PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Poll: BALPA's Performance - Vote
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2010, 01:41
Dreamshiner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Poll: BALPA's Performance - Vote

Actually based on Pitdown Man's response to another thread I started. I am thinking it would be interesting to start a new Poll thread on pilots perception/experiences of BALPA's performance. If nothing else to help them gauge their current and target members. Also to avoid the other thread turning into BALPA bashing and keep it on topic, I think we are all aware how quickly a tangent can sprout.

Evidence you are 20x more inclined to complain than to give praise so hopefully a poll thread with a simple option to click to register a vote and only comment if you feel you need to.

Edited 18th FEB 2010 to reflect poll being made available.

After a few IT issues, here it is, the BALPA Poll.

It's been designed to allow a free and easy way for anyone viewing this thread to give their opinion/perception of the union that is our collective voice and champion.

I know Moderators are a little sceptical of them from experience but as long as this doesn't turn into public tête à tête's.

I changed the options based on the posts up until 23:00 on the 17th FEB. I'm also concious not to make the options biased towards any agenda.

Whatever your vote, if you would like to add additional information in the following format, it is by no means manditory however it would help to see if any trends are forming:

Number of Years Flying
Current Status/Employer
Option Selected
Supporting Reason for Selection

Last edited by Dreamshiner; 17th Feb 2010 at 23:45.