PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 15th Feb 2010, 15:56
michaelbolton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol

this thing is getting out of control

funny how this whole thread revolves around the same few people.

oh yeah....cxchildlabor....you are so brainwashed you are Beyond saving.

lets make this clear.

If you are from canada and get a job at Air Canada and live in Vancouver or toronto should you get housing? NO

If you are australian and get a job at qantas and live in brisbane should you get housing ? NO

If you are cadet from hong kong and get an airline to pay for 14 months of training to become a boeing/airbus pilot in adelaide, give you meals and accommodation while your there, and a job when you get back to hong kong in a widebody jet eating sandwiches and putting jepp charts away flying all over the world (while military or bush pilots never had anything like that) ...should you get housing?....according to guys like cxchildlabor....yes...according to everyone else NO NO NO NO

YOU WANT HOUSING ????

GO TO KINGFISHER ..live in india and get salary PLUS HOUSING

GO TO EMIRATES...live in the desert, get salary PLUS HOUSING

GO TO QATAR....live in the desert, get salary PLUS HOUSING

and as for the RACE CARD....you guys have opened pandoras box on that one,....get screwed on your rest....RACE CARD....lose a sector....RACE CARD.....blah blah blah

you ceps are so spoiled its beyond belief....W A K E UP!!!

and lets face the facts,....some cadet pilots are very good,....but most of them are so far behind the airplane due to lack of experience it isn't funny.......

go ahead....let the crap fly....have you ever seen my name on this site before??? thats right.....i'm new....and i'm not posting anything else.....i just love stirring the pot especially when i see a pathetic low life like cxchildlabor who is probably just fuming now and won't be able to sleep until he posts some brilliant response.......lol

YOU DON'T DESERVE HOUSING

YOU DON'T DESERVE HOUSING

YOU D O N ' T D E S E R V E H O U S I N G

bye bye