PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet 2 spotters
Thread: Jet 2 spotters
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2010, 13:24
PrivateInvestor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sceptics all

Oh dear. So you think I'm a fraud. I wonder how I can get you to beleive that I have 1 million ordinary shares in this company. I have spent my life in business, a number far larger than Dart, and in my retirement I spend my time investing my ill-gotten gains using such skills as I have acquired. One thing I learned early is that better information leads to better decisions and sometimes unconventional sources of fact and opinion can be very helpful. So believe me I am real. I first came onto this site when Flyglobespan got dished by it's credit card processor and I wanted to see whether Dart used the same one given that its share price dived in sympathy. I found from this site that it didn't use them, so decided you guys were savvy and useful. I will come back (if you'll have me)periodically for your views if anyone will be kind enough to give any. I am a Chartered Accountant by training and my analysis is that this company is undervalued but the stockmarket has an uncanny knack of getting things right so I am cautious.