PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2010, 10:48
737lpa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Fratemate,

The problem with my JAR logbook is that I havenīt logged x-country time or night time in the past 15 years.

My hope is that they will consider my airline time as x-country time?ŋ?ŋ

Iīm trying to hurry my application, however Iīm presently employed and I mentioned my requirement to give 3 months to RYR, something I canīt avoid doing especially with the summer season coming up.. (I donīt want to slam the door on those Irish man... u never know when you might need them again). I really hope that, if succesful, they respect that because otherwise I will not accept the job on short notice

In regards to the tickets, I canīt see myself commuting from Gran Canaria (not just Spain) in anything other than a C class confirmed ticket, so I already discounted the 2 grand from my expected salary.

Anyway, Iīm excited about this challenge (detailed logbooks, tough medical, long training, japanese ways, etc...). Iīll try my best and we will see..

I hope they donīt mind that my background is low-cost. After 6 years in RYR I must go back to some basic understanding of aviation etiquette like not showing up in the crewroom with a bottle of water, have some decent shoes, shave in the morning, not fly sick because I donīt get paid for it, and all of those beauties that I miss....

Thanks for the insider notes!!

RGRDS