PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 15th Feb 2010, 07:31
CXChildLabour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to believe that I'm capable of doing the same job as the CEO/COO, but reality in life is that unless you can show the papers and proof that you have the experience and "what it takes", you're not going to get the job.
LOL, yes, TT got his CEO post from the point he joined Swire, lol. You gain experience while you're doing the job and eventually when you're qualified, u get the post AND remuneration accordingly. If what you saying is true, I believe u should still be and remain as an SO or FO for rest of your life, whatever rank you joined the company as.

I wont hold my breath waiting for your explanation because I suspect you will be like Cxorist and CXchildlabour in that you are quick to play the racecard, but suffer gonad shrinkage when asked to back it up.....
You want me to repost what iLuvPX said to back myself up? I admitted that I used the racecard too vaguely because my post wasn't specific enough and did give the impression that I was referring to a larger group of people. However, I AM NOT backing up from calling guys like iLuvPX a racist. And I will tell it right in his face if he have the guts to say it in mine. At least I'm willing to face my own fault instead of go into hiding in the sthole like that guy is doing right now.