PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indian Aviation Vacancy Information
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2010, 07:30
soaring.high

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
President Of SSOICP (Shiv Sena Of India-Trained Commercial Pilots) - Silver - Raptor !!

By the way Silver you have not answered to the questions I asked. Either you have not read those questions or you have carefully chosen not to answer them.Some of the questions are as follows(from the previous posts):

"Are there no jobs in africa\pacific, where Indians ca get jobs??"
This is what you(Silver-Raptor) quoted in a post.Tell me why companies or airliens situated in africa or pacific give you a preference and pay you their currency? If you are willing to work for free even then why the companies situated in africa/pacific hire you ahead of the citizens of their own respective countries who would also probably offer to work for free ?
And this is what you quoted in your last post

"I still dont agree, Indian pilots and Indian citizens with foriegn licenses are 2 separate categories.

I believe, sum1 who has converted his CPL shud b put in a category BETWEEN Indian pilots an expats"
Adding one more question relating to your last post.
Would you ask the CAAs of Africa and Pacific to put you somewhere IN BETWEEN local pilots and expats? (U will be converting you licence there thats why)
--> I again request you to not to differentiate between low time CPL holders(Trained in India and Abroad).ITS TIME TO UNITE AND STAY UNITED.Please understand that we are surfing the rough waters.U have your throttles set to Reverse Thrust position while the rest to us have our throttles in full forward position!!! At least bring it to zero thrust position if not forward!!