PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX hiring in the Phils
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2002, 18:52
PeterZee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
middle,

Standard "he said, she said" stuff, I'm only repeating what I heard. I guess then there are several CX pilots who are unwitting purveyors of false rumours, doesn't exactly flatter their intelligence but there it is.

My remarks weren't to slag ND, no he isn't the "problem", if there were a way to verify what you say of his offering to resign it would certainly erase what I've been hearing...

And as far as the ban/no ban, of course the union is expected to act in it's own best interests. 6 under, if you re-read wiz' argument several times, slowly, you may realize the point being made is that maybe, just maybe, the ban is NOT in the best interests of the everluvin' AOA...but if you believe it is, hey then congrats on sticking to it! I've always said, the best moral convictions to have are the ones that don't take any effort to exercise. And heck, it's only been nine months, gotta give these things some time... Plus, in the interim it's jolly good sport to call the new hires in the middle of the night, wot?!

Quite frankly, (frankg-ly?) this has all been covered ad nauseum. I'll check back in another nine months to see what stunning gains the IFALPA ban has reaped....good luck to yer!

Last edited by PeterZee; 6th Jul 2002 at 19:05.