PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Of Angels- Daily Mail article
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2010, 20:37
Landroger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fantastic MERTs

Thank you for posting this thread, it really does bring it home just how good our military are. Mind you, since they are all the lickspittle puppies of the Great Satan America, the infidels - especially the women - are probably all doomed to extinction by an angry God. Just look at the ungodly way they pick up the suffering - not even their own suffering either. They are so against the teachings of Allah, that they even defile the bodies of the Great and Merciful Taleban with their medicine.

Why can the people of Afghanistan not see, that when the Taleban have finished killing your men, women and children in the street, for no other reason than they got in the way of killing infidels, they will reign with religious fervour which - they say - is alway merciful? They can offer you ............................. nothing, except death as a one stop shopping sanction for any indiscretion in the opinion of anyone wearing a beard and a stupid, pork pie shaped hat and institutionalised oppression and violence to women.

What use is a Taleban - they are like wasps. Useless and dangerous.

I'll get my coat - I get a bit carried away.

Roger.