PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Derek davidson groundschool
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2010, 20:05
flying pol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im asking a fair questions im not suggesting anything!!!!!!!!!!

Ive done day courses before Not aviation but for Microsoft and thought it may be done like that hence the (am i right in thinking) part of the question. It seems that he knows his stuff and would be the right guy to go with. Im in Poland untill next week but will call him on my return to London'

Its been quite hard for a total novice to find out this information online regarding the best route of study and how indepth the subject matter is do i need to know all the fringe information or just the main bulk for example. I will get the books read them then go for the groundschool

The reason for my rush as it were is due to me now doing the work of two people in my firm and only having limited time to get to the location where i will be learning and taking the exams. Its a good 100mile round trip and wanted the best chance to pass first time with no hassles. The bulk of my flight training will be in my holiday in the summer just want the ground stuff out of the way or atleast a good chunk of it before i start

regards