PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COVENTRY
Thread: COVENTRY
View Single Post
Old 14th Feb 2010, 15:15
WindSwept

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G-rich - you my sir are a muppet, you have just spouted off more incorrect rubbish than I've seen in this thread.

The airport can do what it likes if you look in nearly every airport in pooleys you are required and will be repremanded for not wearing high vis. This isn't just Coventry so I suggest you put your on then you wouldn't be repremanded for being an idiot.

As for vehicles they are likely to be leased and a 4x4 vehicle is neccessary for getting around the airport. But you would know that If you knew anything about one. Next you will be saying the fire engines are too big, except when your the one on fire!

ATC provided my Marshall are on a contract and as was said before will tailor their service to what the customer wants. They are also dictated by how many hours they can work and depending when they are required to work all are factors in how many you need, as is what the CAA say, they may not allow just one controller to work the whole night on their own, or perhaps they insist on certain manning for radar. As you have clearly demonstrated you know sweet f**k all so I suggest you keep quiet to save yourself looking too stupid.

If you think so many things are wrong then perhaps you should buy the airport you seem to know just how to run it right. You will probably get your eyes opened!

Moving on,