PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Local pilots fly off the handle at expat perks
Old 14th Feb 2010, 12:25
CXChildLabour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having read my post again i probably should've been more specific as to who i was referring to. True that the person concerned might not even be an aircrew, i sure as heck hope he ain't, as a matter of fact could even be press or mgt. So yes i shouldn't have used the race card so vaguely n lightly. Like i said, majority of the ppl i flew with r great individuals, despite differences in opinion most doesn't let it affect the operation.

However, this doesn't mean I'm gonna stop fighting for i believe is right n fair until someone could prove me completely wrong. The whole u "signed a contract so not entitled to it" is an absolute load of bull. U r entitled to anything u fight for and won. Who in this company was entitled to RA65 when they signed their contract except for those new joiners who had no choice but COS08? And also who was entitled to 25 years housing instead of 15 when they signed? R u telling me u can't pay off ur mortgage w/ 15 yrs of housing? Is the place collapsing n u can't live in it for the rest of ur career? If not then to me that extra 10 years of allowance is purely greed n RA65 is envy, the exact same thing CEPs r being accused of w/ their quest. But am i saying they shouldn't make it their entitlement? NO! Everyone has his right to fight for a better deal, just not in the expense of others or try to prevent others to fight for theirs.

I've talked about both issues numerous times n yet everyone seems to conveniently avoided to defend what they apparently believe is their entitlement. Would ANYONE be able to step up n bat before the lights go out?